Monday, November 24, 2014

November 24, 2014 Transfers Came and I Get to Stay!



us and Hermano Isaias Gutierrez... he's awesome!


our district

!!!!!FELIZ DIA DE PAVO!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
I feel like this week has been a blur, lots of stuff going on!
Transfers are today and Sister Pierce and I are both staying in Austin!! Woohoo! I'm super happy about that (: We will get to spend all of the holiday season here which is just perfect, there are so many teaching opportunities during the holiday season! (And the work here is going really great) We're so excited for all of our investigators right now!

This month is a great month to remember what great good we have in our lives, because there is much.

I have learned that gratitude brings much joy, and where there is a spirit of gratitude, sadness cannot abide. 

Our mission President asked us to write down things that we are grateful for this month, these are some of them I would like to express to you in which I am VERY grateful for:

I'm so grateful for the opportunity to serve a mission, that's one thing I will always be grateful for because it has given me an understanding of true happiness. And the beginning of a life filled with service.

I'm grateful for Heavenly Fathers plan of happiness, and in that it brings so much joy and hope.

I'm grateful for my family that has been such a great example and support to me. I'm grateful that they are funny and make me laugh (: I'm grateful that we have a good relationship. I'm grateful that we love each other.

I'm grateful for good friends who have given me understanding and experiences that make me a better person and a better friend.

I'm grateful for the country in which we live, there are so many blessings that come from being somewhere free.

I'm grateful for boots and coats because it's freezing in Minnesota.
I'm grateful for the scriptures because of what it teaches me and others.
I'm grateful for repentance and the opportunity to progress and become better.
I'm grateful for the Holy Ghost that brings comfort, and knowledge, and truth.
I'm grateful for the trials I have in life because they let me know I can overcome what I think is the impossible.

I'm grateful for Jesus Christ, who is my brother.



I am so grateful for all of those who come into my life, because there is so much to learn from one another.

I'm grateful for the pilgrims who sailed across the ocean so that we can be here today.

BE GRATEFUL IN ALL THINGS AND BE HAPPY (:

 Revelation 7:12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving,and honour, and power, and might, be‍ unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

Love you all! Have a great-ful week!!!
Love Hermana Ficklin

And save some pie for me! (: gobble gobble!




No comments:

Post a Comment