Monday, December 29, 2014

December 29, 2014 Have a Happy New Year!!!







haha Megan and her 20 second hugs haha



Nana, and her daughter who we are teaching, they are so great!

Aaron, the cutest Mexican kid ever haha




Mexican tea-guava and another fruit which comes from Mexico whose name I forgot, and sugar cane in water

 The Carlos Diaz family on Christmas eve

my name googleized

haha the carlos diaz snowman


our Christmas tree and presents

annie Anderson gave me this little wallet

the catholic church we wanted to go to Christmas mass at but couldn't figure out the times they had mass, darn it.

rompecabeza- it means puzzle haha megans nickname for me

Merry Christmas! thanks for the presents!


the board game we played




singing at the Polls

Micronesian food (:

Hello all!
I apologize, but this post will be short as well because we've only got an hour to email again!

But, Christmas was AMAZING! Probably one of the best Christmases I've ever had in  my life! We went and had breakfast at Megans house and had some great laughs, then went to the Connetts and facetimed our families- which was amazing! They are all still alive!!! aaaand we are adding a new addition to the family!! Yay!!! Congrats (: and then we went and  played board games at the Wentworth families house and had fondue which was a blast! always is with the Wentworth kids haha and then we went over the the Polls who was having a Micronesian family Christmas party, complete with plenty of Micronesian food (lumpias, pansit, sushi, whole cooked fish, turkey, bread, etc.) sooooooo yummy! and then we sang christmans songs in pohnpeian! Definitely a memorable Christmas. and then after that we ended our night by visiting with a member who lost his wife a few years ago and wished him a Merry Christmas. It was wonderful, So much fun!

I had a great time enjoying the Birth of Christ with others this season (: I loved it!

I hope that everyones Christmas was wonderful as well!
Now on to 2015!!! woohoo! I hope you all have a blessed new years!

Talk to you next week! Also, transfers are next week... The last transfer of my life. So weird. I'll let you know the details next week!

Love you all! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Love, Sister Ficklin


No comments:

Post a Comment