Monday, June 16, 2014

June 16, 2014 First Full Week In Askov (Duluth area)


 tony and tiffany

patty may (the hoarder)

(: hola.











toby




So this will be a short one this week! 
It was sad to leave Austin, I will miss it! but i know it's in good hands! 

 Askov is absolutely gorgeous! It's the back woods, dirt roads, beautiful rivers, and SO many different shades of green it's crazy! The branch is amazing! there are probably 25 active members,  but all are golden! I'm excited to get to know them all better! My new companion is Sister Noe! I found out she's actually part hispanic! haha how ironic. But she is awesome! We have really awesome people up here that we are teaching and one investigator they have been teaching is going to be baptizedjune 26th! my birthday!! so I'm super excited about that! 
we went to moose lake this week and it was so pretty!
i'll give more details next week! the church is true!

love hermana Ficklin

No comments:

Post a Comment