Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June 23, 2014 Askov, Minnesota


i finally caught a frog! 

the petersons


a funny statue in hinckley

jennie and her kids tyler and hannah, and chris's leg ( her boyfriend who is a member)- shes going to be baptized on my birthday!!!



barn in the backyard

little town of askov


   me in askov


Sorry, I’m going to have to be short again this week, but guess what!? 
We are having a baptism this week!! Woohoo! And on my birthday! Best present ever! We are super excited for her and I will give you the details next week. But! I just thought I'd let you know!!! 

Everyone keep safe and enjoy the summer while it lasts! It's almost July!! crazy! The months are going by way to fast!

Here's some spiritual food for thought:
 1 kings 4:29,32-34

To discern judgment:

Behold i have done according to thy words: lo, i have given thee a wise and understanding heart; so that there was none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall any arise like unto thee and i have also given thee that which though hast not asked, both riches, and honour: so that there shall not be any among the kings like unto thee all thy days. 
If thou wilt walk in my ways, to keep my statutes, and my commandments, as thy father David did walk, then will i lengthen they days.

And God gave Solomon wisdom and understanding exceeding much, and largeness of heart, even as the sand that is on the sea shore.

I love learning wisdom! 

Love you all! 
Love sister Ficklin




No comments:

Post a Comment